Welcome to AJS Commons, the scholarly network for AJS members. Discover the latest open-access scholarship and teaching materials, join discussion groups, connect with colleagues, build a WordPress site for a class or conference—or to showcase your own work—and grow your readership by uploading materials to CORE, our open-access repository. AJS Commons is part of the interdisciplinary Humanities Commons.
What would you like to do?
Recently on AJS Commons...
simeon chavel deposited “Oracular Novellae” and Biblical Historiography: Through the Lens of Law and Narrative in the group Bible and the History of Biblical Interpretation on AJS Commons 4 months ago
Theoretical discussion of law and narrative and their interaction in biblical historiography.
Literary and historical analysis of the passage at Num 9:1–14
Tweets by @jewish_studies
- #AJSPerspectives reaches a diverse #JewishStudies audience. Advertising opportunities are now available for the fal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 days ago
- #Travel #subsidies are now available when your institution books a #JewishStudies speaker through the #AJS #DLP spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 days ago
- Devoney Looser offers suggestions on how to develop an "author platform." chroniclevitae.com/news/2080-writ…
about 5 days ago
- New initiative from @ACLS1919 supporting public scholarship and the humanities acls.org/news/07-12-201… twitter.com/ACLS1919/statu…
about 1 week ago
- #CFP #AJSPerspectives #Patriarchy Spring 2019 Issue. Abstracts due August 7, 2018. bit.ly/ajs-cfp
about 2 weeks ago